Amendment denied but extension approved for the same client

My amendment for client B is denied on June 20, 2019
My extension for client B is approved on June 21, 2019 with the validity till 2021.

Can I continue to work for Client B ?
Will there be any issue when I go for stamping in India since I have 2 different results for the same cleint. Please let me know.

Hi @ramgowthaman

USCIS is weird! You can keep working as long as the approved H1B extension is valid.

Thanks… My H1B extension got approved but I didn’t get any update from USCIS on H4 extension. How long will H4 takes to get approved since my H1B got approved and received the petition also.

Can I go to india and do the stamping for my spouse without her petition. Anyway I have the H1B petition. Can I go for stamping for my spouse with my H1B petition?

Hi @ramgowthaman

You can apply H4 visa stamp using your approved H1B i797.

Thanks Anil for the reply.

My wife’s H4 visa extension result is pending. My H1B visa extension approved on June 21, 2019.
I came to know that for H4 approval, the process is changed that they have to go for the Biometric before the approval.

I also a got a mail for Biometric but it is unclear. Please advise.

Below is the mail recieved:
During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant’s/petitioner’s criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

Hi @ramgowthaman

H4 biometric requirement is applicable for applications filed on or after Mar 22, 2019.

When was your H4 filed?

Thanks for the reply.
My H4 ext filed on January 2019.
So biometric is applicable for my case?

Can I go to India and do the stamping for my spouse with my H1B petition I-797?
or do I have to wait for the H4 extension result?

what happens if my spouse leave US before the H4 extension result?

You can get H4 stamp by going to India or out of US.

If H4 travels while H4 extention is pending, then H4 extention may not be approved.

Then shall I go to India and do the stamping for my spouse with my H1B I 797 ignoring the H4 extension result?

will that be ok …or will it create problem during stamping

Its your choice. There is no problem in applying for H4 visa stamp while extention is pending in US.