Address update after PR

(Jc Jan) #1

Hi Anil,

Just a quick question about updating my residential address. If I already got my PR granted, do I still need to fill out the Form 1022 and send it back to them? Or can I update it online via ImmiAccount?

When I read the Form 1022, it says “You do not have to notify the department of any changes in your circumstances that occurred after you were granted your visa”. So I am confused.


(Anil Gupta) #2

I am not aware of the address change process after PR grant.