ACS Skills Assessment - Masters in information Systems - Web developer?

Hi Everyone,

I am sai and i finished my “Masters in information Systems” and my subjects are as follows:

App Development for Mobile Platforms
Business Process Management
Mobile Web Apps
Managing Human Resource
Knowledge Audits for business Analysis
Business Intelligence using BIG DATA
Responsive web Design
ICT Service Management
Database Design and Development
E- Business Systems
Introduction to Programming
Information systems Analysis and Design
Project Management Concepts
Professional Skills in information Communication Technology
Information Systems Project (Developed online website for a travel agency)

I had completed my bachelors in Electronics and communication Engineering.
But the thing is i just completed one year of Australian working experience as a Junior web developer.
I had also completed my Professional Year Course.

Now, in my case if i get my skill assessment as a web developer then the PR pathway is easy for me but i am not sure if my subjects support to be designated as a web developer .

So, in this case will ACS consider my 1 year work experience as a junior web developer and grant me the same Designation?
please let me know if anyone can help me to get my skills assessed according to my units in masters and 1 year experience as a web developer.

If i dint get my skills assessed as a web developer then what could i get instead of web developer?

Please do help me if anyone knows anything about it.
Thanks.

Hi @saiprasad_reddy

The only way to know is to invest in ACS assessment. If you are looking to file PR, i suggest to file ACS assessment based on the ANZSCO code that you think closely matches your work and education.

Hi Anil,
Thankyou for your response but i am unable to decide which ANZSCO Code is closely related to my education , is there any way that i can find it out ? please do let me know if there is any process involved thanks.

There is no official process to find this out except paying for assessment.