ACS assessment Prior work exp before Education completion

Hi - I am working from 2005 till now 2019 in IT Support . I have completed my Graduation in 2010 to 2012.

Can acs assess my exp before 2010 ? What do you suggest ? Shall i submit my experience starting 2005 to ACS or submit them after 2012 ( when i finished my bachelor )

It depends on what you studied in graduation.

Normally, any related experience you have before your studies is not counted.

My case is similar to yours. I submitted all of my work experience before graduation and after. ACS assessed all my work experience as relevant, however experience after April 2010 ( my graduation ) is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled (meaning i can claim points for experience after April 2010)

So submit all your work experience for assessment (including before graduation)

Good luck

Hi @Kay

Can you share the details of your work experience dates, education dates and then how much ACS deducted to help us understand?

Hi Anil,

I have Diploma Electronics completed in April 2000, Degree Electronics course completed during 2001 to 2004, but degree awarded in April 2010. ACS assessed both as AQF Major.
I have relevant work experience from December 2005 to till date. ACS assessed “following employment after April 2010 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant”.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

Happy to share my experience.
Appreciate the good work you are doing.

1 Like