Accidently added 2 H-1Bs(husband and mine) on same ustraveldocs profile and scheduled appointment!

My spouse and me are both on H-1B. Separate H-1Bs with different petitioners, validity dates etc. When we scheduled appointment for dropbox stamping, we logged in to my spouse profile and added his details and then added my name in the family details section. Also in my separate profile, my petition details have been added and my spouse was added as family. The appointment was scheduled from my husband profile. 2 applicants in the same time slot.

Recently both our h-1bs got renewed and we both got new i797s. So we both created new DS160s and then called CGI/UsTravelDocs to change the petition number tagged to the drop box schedule.

When we called, we found out that my husband has been marked as primary and me as dependent. So my petition number and petitioner name is same as his. We were able to update his petition details but they said they cannot update mine. They said 2 H-1Bs cannot be on the same profile and a different profile is needed for me. We have to cancel our appointment and I have to remove my name from his profile and create a separate profile and schedule appointment separately it seems. If I do that now our current appointment will be canceled. There is no way to get another appointment this year atleast. What should I do? Can I still go to the dropbox appointment with my husband? Can I get H-1B visa stamped since my DS160 states H-1B. Or will they consider me as dependent and then stamp H4 visa for me or something? Please help!