60 Day Grace period with Multiple job offer

Hi @Anil_Gupta,

I have ran into few question with my current situation in 60 day grace period in my H1-B.
I went thorough other answers to understand the possibility of concurrent filing and way to maintain status to join the optimal option. But I still had some questions, where I needed some clarification.

Please see the some of the following referred post for this purpose (not shared all the post read for convenience):

1. H1B 60 days grace period extension
  2. Got laid off (Company A) - two job offers same time in 60 days
  3. Is it possible to convert regular H1B to Concurrent H1B with current employer?
  4. Multiple H1B transfers during 60 day grace period with severance package

Please find below the details:

Situation:
I was laid off on n-th day from Company A due company issues in the past month. I was given severance for 10 days, so my 60-day grace period has started on n+10th day of the last month and say is ending on m-th date on next month. Fortunately, I have managed to get two FT offers (say company B & C) and a contract offer (say company D) by now.
On a separate note, I have over 2 yrs left in my H1-B and my i-94 has over 2yrs of validity on my current Company A visa.

Probable Solution:
Case#1. Company D can get started easily on a receipt notice within the 60 day grace period, keeping me safe by maintaining my visa status.
Case#2. This was my fallback option. Company B cannot get me started within the 60 time period and their HR/immigration is also not very confident, So there will be a delta (which is a gap bewteen my 60day grace period and start date at Company B). Hence, I’m not very confident to pursue this offer with Company B.
Case#3. Company C situation is also similar to Company B (can get me started at a later point of time with a delta to m-th day) but it’s a well established company who is confident of getting me started with a delta, maybe on a contingent hiring process (if it’s a receipt notice or the i797 approval is not arrived) with some higher approvals. This was my first choice and I trust them over Company B.

Hence, I want to join Company C as this A FT role with them filing my GC later and bypassing the hassle to get converted to FT later from Company D (if that’s even possible) or entirely look for another FT role in future.

Questions:
Q1. Can I join Company C (proceed with Case#3) without loosing my status even if there a delta ? If so is it fine to get my LCA filed and received by USCIS within m-th date ? Or my start date needs to be within m-th date to reamin in status ?
Q2. If i simply take up opportunity with Company C, would i need to leave United States after 60 days and come back once the visa is approved and start working ?
Q3. Should i take up Company D just to remian in status and leave other options with a delta to avoid loosing my status ? and maybe pursue FT roles at a later point again ?
Q4. Is it even possible to take up an offer from company B and get started within 60 day and parallely continue the LCA process with company C and start them later with a delta, so that i am in my visa status ? If so, then:
4a. Do both company (B & C) will file LCA on my last company A ?
4b. Or it’s not possible ?

Kindly help me understand this process. Thanks in advance !

Kind regards !!!

can anyone give any inputs to the above questions in this group ?